CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Things are looking up



After a tremendous night of sleep, I woke up this morning with a renewed sense of hope. The rain had finally stopped, the sun was out, and it's election day. These three things alone would brighten any one's day but the icing on the cake was really the switch from white to red cups at Starbucks. This documents the beginning of The Season. November and December are my favorite months not just because I get lots of presents for my birthday AND Christmas but because I love Thanksgiving, Red Starbucks cups, sugar cookies with icing, Christmas carols, red nail polish and of course, spending time with friends and family.
Bottoms up!






2 comments:

Mona said...

YAY! So excited!! I love it.

DannyC said...

any more postings? you're in high demand!