CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Where I'm coming from

In light of the economy, upcoming election, a little bit of homesickness and the annoying San Francisco weather, I've decided to start blogging about the world's beautiful and wonderful and happy things. I'm not planning on blogging about sweet smelling roses or the innocence of youth but rather the positive changes and forces happening locally, regionally and globally. I appreciate and encourage your suggestions so feel free to email me with ideas. I promise to do my best to make your day a little better and brighter.

1 comments:

The Ogdens said...

I'm totally going to read your blog everyday! Can't wait to get my Nada-time in each day, even when we are both too busy to actually talk. Love you friend! Can't wait to see you in Bama!
Love,
K