CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

How will I find the time?!

I often ask myself this question a lot about a number of different things. A few examples:

1. Workout more than twice a week

2. Cook dinner more than twice a week

3. BLOG more than once a week

4. Catch up and visit with friends


Part of me blames the stresses and nuances of everyday life and the other part me says I need to do a better job with time management. I already multi-task relatively well so I'm on a mission to find my daily time-sucking activities and modify accordingly. (I already know I read too much perezhilton and beauty blogs but the latter is for work :))


My usual go to for life advice (Real Simple) doesn't have much to offer which worries me because I'm wondering if it's even possible to find ways to add in a few hours a day. Some of their ideas included putting the kids to work -

I do make it a point to read every night and actually I read a million and one blogs/news sites so at least I'm getting that in but I just wish I could do a little more. I think I'll just have to quit my job and just start doing a better job at life in general.....I can dream can't I?

0 comments: